Shipping with Jetbox Logistics is a hassle free, convenient and reliable experience for all our customers. We better our services and enhance our work to keep pace with the ever changing needs and growing demands in the market. We guarantee that we can get your goods cleared through customs and have them delivered on time. See above image for our shipping process with explanation below.
- Booking – Place booking on our website with your details, supplier details and cargo details. We will contact your supplier for further information regarding your order.
- Confirmation – As soon as your supplier reply, Jetbox Logistics will make booking to shipping line and send through a booking confirmation.
- Organise – Jetbox Logistics will do all the background work such as documentations, lodging to China customs and make ready your cargo for export.
- Ship – Jetbox Logistics make sure the container being loaded on to container vessel to ship from China to Australia.
- Customs – Jetbox Logistics will gather information from your supplier and lodge to Australia Customs before your cargo arrives in Australia.
- Available – As soon as your container arrives in Australia, Jetbox Logistics ensures the container is free from customs red-tape and make available for collection.
- Delivery – Once your cargo or container is available for collection, we will notify you to arrange delivery.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.